Why This blog

So many things happened in my life. ......Actually happen in everybody's life.....nothing special about me. But I feel special about them and hence this blog......

Complicated??

Events in the life happen good as well as bad. At least some events look bad at the time they happen but later we can find good part of those bad events also. So the idea is that one should not only face the hard events firmly but also try to learn from those events and try to find good part of those events. That's why I named the blog like this.

Things happened in past but I will write them now ..... what will happen to chronology and sequence? I am not talented like Gulzar to link events from different times (remember Ijazat) so I try to maintain chronology using other means for sequential and easy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment